Tuesday, 3 November 2020

Come to me

 

Come to me

 

Come to me after a fight,

To make sure together we smile.

Come to me anytime,

Our love doesn’t need a reason to be with each other everytime.

 

Come to me in those mushy quilts,

We would cuddle each other until we fall asleep.

 

Come to me when my days are down,

Listen to me on the blue moments I count.

Give me your lap,

& let me get all sob while you tighten your frap.

 

When it rains come to me without umbrella,

Dance with me on our favorite beats,

Till the water drops start falling from every pinch of our extra frigid skin.

 

Come to me with ice-creams when I am craving for it, eat them up  with me.

When it would get stick on your rosy cheeks, around your plump lips,

I’ll stare your soothing face & lick it up proclaiming all my fondness towards you.

 

Come to me when your days are gloomy,

I’ll hold you in my arms & give you a long bear like hug till you start kissing me again.

 

Come to me with a forever,

& leave me never,

Engage my ring finger with your love that doesn’t have a deadline

&

At the end

Call me ‘mine’.



#ariwriari






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment